IT Help Desk/Customer Service Representative (GPS)
|Salary Range:||$15.00 - $20.00 per hour DOE|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Escape the Call Center|
If you are a smart, motivated, tech savvy individual that is ready to escape the call center, this job might be perfect for you.
World Tracking Solutions is a value added reseller of GPS tracking systems. We are looking for a new IT Help Desk and Customer Service Representative interested in a ground floor opportunity. This job is a 50/50 split between IT tasks and working with new and existing customers. This is a full time position with a great small business.
*Note: Must have technical experience with basic IT help desk support.
* Hands on recent experience working on an IT Help desk with hardware and software related issues.
Thorough knowledge of personal computer system hardware and related business software including but not limited to XP and Windows 7 operating systems, Office productivity tools, and utilities
* Maintaining office LAN & computers, assisting in the new system development
* Evaluating and developing new products for our GPS tracking portfolio
* Answering customer inquiries on product capabilities and troubleshooting via phone & email
* Solving technical issues with our GPS tracking devices and communicating solutions to our customers
* Assisting in all aspects of order fulfillment including occasional packing and shipping duties
* Fanatical attention to detail
* CompTIA A+ Certification preferred
* Work experience in technology support & customer service
* Call center experience, although this is not a call center environment!
* Experience with microcontrollers a bonus, please mention it if you have it
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.